My Favorite Books

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Trying again

More 4-H fair pics...trying again!
  First off...this is a pretty large 'mug', right?  I'm not sure but I don't think it held coffee!!  Based on how slow the ride operator acted I'm wondering what 'brew' really was in this!!












He wasn't the most patient person either...but I'm sure it just wasn't his day!  Or drink!










  This was Nate in the 'market' barn for rabbits...don't know why I always get to tell the 'new' kids we bring to the fair about the 'market' tent.  I had to point out to the kids the 'roaster' or 'fryer' rabbits!  Geezzz

You should have heard them when we went through the steer market barn and chicken market (same deal - roasters or fryers!).
A very, very old tortoise!

Check out the blue eyes!!

My girl!!

I actually got this shot as the boys were flying by!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!