My Favorite Books

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

What's up?

I don't usually have many issues with Blogger...but sure have the past two days.  Couldn't even get to my dashboard or blog for that matter to post earlier.  Appears that issue is resolved now...but then in my Reader List I have this unknown (to me!) blog post showing up!  It's called "lori - juz 4 fun dot blogspot dot com" and it's for a Cinema Movie Online web site!   I had about 12 posts from them giving you a description of movies!  What!!!  Apparently, from what I researched on Blogger forum, another blog that I follow has been hacked but how the heck do I find that out!!!  Hmmmm   I have over 100+ blogs I follow so I'm not clickiing on each one to try to find who has been hacked!

Anyway.....not sure if anyone has heard of or used Kraft-Tex (a paper fabric)...
My thought was, based on reading the material description, it would be perfect for beading.  Well, I received my roll from Amazon, well really from Gold Cloud Products through Amazon.  This stuff is really interesting...you can wash it and tumble dry!    It feels rather stiff so not sure it will work for beading.  I am going to cut a square piece and wash to see if it softens up somewhat.  Just not sure how much of a struggle it would be to bead through.  I'll have to test that as well.


So, I am working on another hand/beading projects..it's a small piece and I'm almost finished.  It's been one of those that I stitch on when I have a few minutes.



Just adding some beads now.....I plan on stitching more on this when I finish this post.












 Earlier today I decided to clean out the garage!!  So I moved everything and I mean everything out of the garage!!!  Whew....then I hosed off everything that needed to be hosed!  Spiders and spider webs all over!!  UGH...

Looks nice and neat now and CLEAN!  No spiders...well, ok, there may be a few lurking around but at least its nice and clean and it only took me a little over 3 hours!!!

 I just finished my shower so now its time for hand work and to catch up on my favorite new show!!!  Married at First Sight! Gotta love it!





3 comments:

  1. The garage looks very clean and organized. I thought I was doing well to clean out and scrub my refrigerator insides last evening. Bad Blogger does have its issues from time to time. We get what we pay for...as in free. Creative Beading Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The garage looks great...I need to show your pic to Terry to reinforce what a garage should look like. He's a pack rat you know. His mantra is "I might need that someday" as he goes through my Goodwill bags...LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you used Lazy Girl Stiff Stuff for a beading base? It's my favorite-easy to needle through, stiff enough to support, you can scrunch it in your hand and it springs right back, doesn't fear the iron, washes and also fuses well. I'm not affiliated--I just like it!

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!