My Favorite Books

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Another great meal!

OK, so maybe you thought you'd see some artwork today....nope...still working on the hex pieces so not much to post about there...and I'm putting sleeves and labels on my pieces that are finished...so, boring...but let's talk food (again!).
We had a great meal at a new location with the gang this past Thursday.  We headed to The Mojo Grill at Ocala National (at 4782 Northwet 80th Avenue - there are several locations) and the service was a good as the food!

We started off with chips and salsa and the margarita's were very good ($3 special that night - I know quite a bit more than we usually spend but....).
I had the buffalo chicken salad which was fantastic and huge!!  Hubby had their Cuban dinner with pulled pork, sweet plantains and beans, and said it was delicious.  I know everyone enjoyed their meals but I have to say the service was fantastic!  Jessica waited on us and we NEVER waited for anything!  And keep in mind, there were 12 of us!

I would go back for sure...and who knows maybe we will...there are just so many places to eat, so many things to do, that I don't know if we'll have enough time to meet up with everyone before we leave...which is just about 6 weeks away!  Yikes!  Time does fly when you are having fun doesn't it!

OK, so now I'm off to sewing room to finish those sleeves and labels...pretty soon I'll have some artwork on my blog!!!  But I'm sure more food pics will appear first!

1 comment:

  1. Heck, I'm always into reading about good friends, good food, and good drinks!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!